– Free Upgrade to 4 nights 5 stars Luxury Hotels.
– Enjoy all local famous 3 course cuisines & hotel breakfast buffet.
– Includes: Lake Bled boat ride, Ceske Krumlov Castle Tower entrance, Postonjna Cave train and entrance, also Plivice
National Park boat ride.
– Free tour to enjoy the most famous Danube River 3 cities – Esztergom, Visegrad, and Szentendre.
– Enjoy a Hungarian goulash dinner with a famous local folk show, include red wine & white wine.
– Special tour arrangement to the magnificent 4 cities in Czech: Krumlov, Budejovice, Karlovy Vary & Prague.
– Croatia gourmet of traditional roasted suckling pig, duck legs & famous dark beer.
– Czech gourmet of traditional whole pork knuckle, roasted duck, golden beer.
– Austria gourmet of traditional wiener schnitzel ( pork ), sacher cake.
– Visit the most famous hot spring city in Europe – Karlovy Vary and also free gift of hot spring cake.
– Special arrangement to enjoy the most famous classical concerts in Vienna – Mozart & Strauss concerts
– Visit the most beautiful City in Czech – Krumlov
– Visit World Heritage site – Plitvice Lakes National Park and Lake Bled
– Taking a train ride and walking tour to visit the second largest cave in the world – Postonjna Cave
Day 1 : Toronto ✈ Venice / Italy
Departure from Toronto to Venice ( Italy ). Overnight flight
Day 2 : Venice – Postonjna cave / Slovenia – Lake Bled ( Lunch, Dinner )
After Arrive Venice , we will proceed to Slovenia, sightseeing include Postonjna Cave by a mini train. we will visit the beautiful Lake Bled. Overnight at Hotel Park or same class.
Day 3 : Lake Bled – Ljubljana – Zagreb / Croatia ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
After hotel breakfast, we will travel to Ljubijana, the Capitol of Slovenia, City tour include the famous Triple Bridge and the Grand Square. Then Proceed to Capitol of Croatia, visit the old town square, Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Stone Gate and the St. Mark’s Church . Overnight at Hilton Garden Inn or same class.
Day 4 : Plitvice Lakes National Park – Zagreb ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
After hotel breakfast, transfer to Plivice National Park – a scenic wonderland of 16 inter-connecting lakes flanked by waterfalls and primeval forest. Also, we will take the boat cruise for the beautiful scenery. Lunch and Dinner in the local restaurant. Overnight at Hilton Garden Inn or same class.
Day 5 : Zagreb – Budapest / Hungary ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
After hotel breakfast, proceed to the capital city of Hungary, Budapest. Visit the National Hero Square. also the most famous church at Budapest, The Holy Right Hand is housed in the St. Stephen Basilica in Budapest .dinner with famous local folk show with Goulash dinner. Overnight at Novotel Hotel or same class.
Day 6 : Budapest – Esztergom,Visegrad,Szentendre – Bratislava / Slovakia ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
After hotel breakfast, city tour include: the President’s Office, Turul Bird Satue, Optional River Danube cruise is highly recommended. Then Drive to enjoy most famous Danube 3 cities – Esztergom, Visegrad, and also Szentendre. Proceed to the capital of Slovakia- Bratislava, sightseeing include the President square, St. Martin Church and City Hall. Overnight at Crown Plaza hotel or same class.
Day 7 : Bratislava – Prague / Czech Republic ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
After hotel breakfast, proceed to the Capital of Czech Republic. The most beautiful and romantic city in Europe. Everybody call it “ Golden Prague”, the city tour starts from the Royal Castel, the Cathedral of St. Vitus, the Royal Palace, Charles Bridge and the Old Town Square. After dinner, overnight at Corinthia hotel or same class.
Day 8: Prague – Karlovy Vary ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
After hotel breakfast, free for leisure for shopping in the crystal store or walking in this amazing city, tasting the local beer or enjoy a piece of delicious cake. Afternoon drive to most famous hot spring city in Europe – Karlovy Vary, dinner and overnight at Grand hotel or same class
Day 9:Karlovy Vary – Budejovice ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
After hotel breakfast, visit this hot spring city, taste the hot spring water. After lunch we drive to Cezch city Budejovice – the rose in Bohemia. Visit old town square with black tower, city hall, Overnight at Clarion hotel or same class.
Day 10: Budejovice – Ceske Krumlov – Vienna / Austria ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
After hotel breakfast, proceed to the most famous world Heritage in Czech Republic – Ceske Krumlov. This beautiful town is divided into two part by the river Vltava. Walking tour include the Old Town Square and the St. Vita Church. After lunch, Proceed to capital of Austria – Vienna. Overnight at the Renaissance Hotel or same class. Optional tour can be arranged to enjoy the most famous classical concerts in Vienna – Mozart & Strauss concerts.
Day 11 : Vienna ( Breakfast, Dinner ) After hotel breakfast, sightseeing include the Hero Square, Winter Palace – Hofburg, Parliament , also Visit the golden Strauss memorial, then we are proceed to Kaerntner street. is Vienna’s historically most famous and most noble shopping streets. Free time for lunch and shopping. Also the most famous church in Austria – St. Stephen’s Cathedral. Afternoon, you can join optional tour for visiting the Summer Palace – Schonbrunn and Royal Garden with Guiding service. Overnight at the Renaissance Hotel or same class.
Day 12 : Vienna ✈ Toronto ( Breakfast ) After hotel breakfast, transfer to the airport and fly back to Toronto.
4*Standard hotel. Contact us for more details